Sunnyhaven takes pride in delivering exceptional programs for our clients and sponsorship is an integral part of ensuring that we continue to do so. We would welcome the opportunity to work in partnership with you or your organisation to heighten the communities’ awareness of Sunnyhaven’s services and yours within the St George area.
All sponsorship provided will be readily promoted by Sunnyhaven on its website and via other mutually agreed mediums or events which best promote you, your organisation and the services and values of Sunnyhaven to the public.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
All contributions no matter how large or small are welcome at Sunnyhaven. We are regularly in need of funds or volunteering your time which adds that something special to the lives of our clients.
One of the most effective ways to support Sunnyhaven and make a difference in our clients’ lives is through making a donation. All money donated goes direct to enhancing the services and activities we provide to our clients and all donations are gratefully received.
To donate, please email email@example.com
All donations over $2 are tax deductible
– Late Sue Cohen has donated a total amount of $30,018.82 to Sunnyhaven. We would like to dearly thank Elaine Cohen, sister in law of Sue Cohen, who arranged the funds to be donated to Sunnyhaven. The funds have been used to install solar panels at Frederick St, Heath St and Sylvania. Thank you to Sue Cohen and Elaine Cohen for their kind donation.
– Thank you to the Trimarchi Family for donating new clothes and furniture to participants who had limited funds.
– Our thanks to Belinda Carline who generously donated her late mother Brenda furniture to Sunnyhaven home.
– The ongoing support from Mark and Joanne McWhinneys is greatly appreciated, over the years they have completed extra repairs to vehicles at no cost to Sunnyhaven.
– Thank you to Mount Carmel Catholic College for the donation of decorated pillows and hats made by the students.
– Our sincere appreciation to Voula Kapsimallis for her ongoing commitment to cooking the food for the Coffee Club. We could not have done this without her!
– Our sincere appreciation for the continuous support from Community Underwriting for the donation of $7,526.34.
– Thanks to St George Girls High School Kogarah, who donated 5 monitors, 5 hard drives, 5 keyboards and 5 mouse’s to Heath St, for our participants to achieve their goals for furthering their studies.
– Thanks to Neil for donating an electric bed and furniture.